Private Yoga Classes
These sessions are an opportunity for you or a small group to receive personalized instruction based on your needs and interests. The following are some of the private and semi-private programs we offer.
- Yoga Fundamentals – Everything a beginning student needs to know regarding postures, breathing and props.
- Fine Tuning Your Practice – You may have advanced to the point where you have specific questions around postures, breathing, yoga philosophy or other areas of interest.
- Therapeutic – If you have a specific therapeutic need we have a certified yoga therapist on staff recognized by the International Association of Yoga Therapists (IAYT) who has taught therapeutic yoga in one-to-one sessions and therapeutic classes in health centres for the past nine years.
- Off-site classes – If travel or time constraints are an issue we can offer classes at your home or office.
The next step to working privately with one of our senior teachers is easy. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613 267 7148
Private Yoga Classes Cost
- 30 minute private session (incl HST): $35
- 60 minute private session (incl. HST): $70
- 90 minute private session (incl HST): $85
Rates vary depending on length of class, number of students, and whether the class is at one of our studio locations or off-site. For more information please contact yoga connection at email@example.com
Thai Massage with Ashley
Thai massage is an ancient energy-based healing system that combines acupressure, reflexology, massage, and assisted yoga postures.
Traditional Thai massage uses no oils or lotions, and the recipient remains clothed during a treatment. There is constant body contact between the practitioner and client, but rather than rubbing on muscles, the body is compressed, pulled, stretched and rocked in order to clear energy blockages and relieve tension. The practitioner uses thumbs, palms, forearms, elbows, knees and feet to create a dance of movement on the body of the recipient. In this process, joints are opened, muscles and tendons are stretched, internal organs are toned, and energy is balanced. The overall effect is one of deep relaxation, rejuvenation, and physical and mental well being.
The major energy lines are manipulated, and important pressure points along these pathways are stimulated to help break down blockages, stimulate energy flow and restore balance and harmony.
Identifying features of traditional Thai massage are integrated yoga postures which are performed on the recipient. Through assisted yoga, the body is stretched in ways that are difficult to attain through individual exercise and yoga practice
For many, traditional Thai massage is also a spiritual discipline in that it incorporates the practices of mindfulness (breath awareness) and loving kindness (focused compassion). These techniques, when shared by practitioner and client, help bring the treatment session to a focused and deep level.
Call or email Ashley for appointment availability: firstname.lastname@example.org 613 464-2500
Cost: $115.00/90 minutes. (includes HST)